Updated: Aug 23, 2018
Evening lovely people.
When life is generally complicated, frantic and stressful we all crave to have a little haven where we can go to and chill and this is why monochrome can be a fantastic base for achieving just that. Black and white and varying shades of, offers huge versatility for adding injections of colour to either suit your mood, season or current trend. Cushions, table centre pieces, hanging decs and even cards (a separate post will be launched next week for these 😀) are all a fab way to add texture and interest to your home. Some ideas and products below ❤️
1. White wooden heart with black jute hanger - £3.00. These look fab hanging from a door handle or shelf
2. Cushions - 45cmx45cm. Linen/cotton mix-£15.00. Who doesn’t love a check or gingham and so on trend at the moment. Cushions have a check front with a plain fabric back, achieve two looks from just one cushion. What a bargain!
3. Wreath -£15.00. I totally feel that a wreath is not just for Christmas! A fab product that can either be hung or used as a table centre piece adding instant interest to your room. I love this table display ❤️
4. Painted wooden star -£10. Stars of all shapes and sizes are fab (star post coming over the next couple of weeks). I love this star shape and is available in what ever colour you like, keep it simple in black as shown in this photo or use it to inject that bit of colour into your room. Bright pink anyone?!?
5. Glass vase with candle- £15.00. I absolutely love this trend. What a versatile product, although we offer this one with a candle inside the opportunities on what can go inside are endless ( keep posted for some season corkers coming soon!)
Happy Shopping ❤️xxxx